From the UNC ASHEVILLE | Family Business Forum May 26, 3 PM - 4 PM
- Click here for a recording of the one-hour Zoom meeting Change Redefined: Strategies To Turn Uncertainty To Competitive Advantage with presenter Meridith Elliott Powell
From the UNC ASHEVILLE | Family Business Forum May 5
- Click here to watch a recording of the one-hour Zoom meeting Strategic Business Positioning in the Wake of COVID-19
- Click here for Ken Kaplan's slide presentation
- Click here for the ISA checklist
From the UNC ASHEVILLE | Family Business Forum April 20
- Click here for a recording of the one-hour Zoom meeting Recap of COVID-19 Employment Law Changes, with presenters Sabrina Rockoff and Murphy Fletcher of McGuire, Wood & Bissette, discussing the implications of new legislation affecting employment in the wake of COVID-19.
- Click here to register for a business support How to Adapt Your Business Strategy, May 28, 11 AM
- Click here for an upcoming presentation from Jenny Dinnen of the MacKenzie Corporation called Be Relevant, Stay Relevant, a series of online modules.
From the FAMILY BUSINESS MAGAZINE